01/04/21 - Effective immediately (COVID-19 REGULATIONS/POLICY)
Herman's Hideaway's is open for business again now. We are once again operating in accordance with the safety requirements outlined by the City/County of Denver. Now that we have moved to LEVEL: "orange" on the "COVID-19 Dial" we are able to offer our services (with strict adherence to the following guidelines).
• 50 OCCUPANTS (MAXIMUM)
• 10PM LAST CALL
• DISTANCING GUIDELINES (AS BEFORE); 6 FT SOCIAL DISTANCING, MAX PARTIES 10, MASKS REQUIRED, SANITATION, ETC...
For more information visit
Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and support. Stop in and see us!
----- PREVIOUS RESTRICTIONS ------
11/20/20 - Effective immediately (COVID-19 REGULATIONS/POLICY)
Until further notice Herman's Hideaway's is closed completely (per City/County of Denver).
For more information visit
Thank you for your patience and support. Stay safe. We'll see you again soon!
10/27/20 - Effective immediately (COVID-19 REGULATIONS/POLICY)
There are (2) specific changes implemented to the safety measures already in practice, and in addition to those which Herman's Hideaway has previously outlined, in compliance with the Safer at Home Level 3 safety guidelines issued for restaurants within (and in accordance with) The City and County of Denver and The State of Colorado.
1. Until further notice Herman's Hideaway's occupancy is capped at 50 people (instead of our usual 500), most likely for a duration of at least 14 days (as per City/County of Denver)
2. 10pm - Last call for alcohol (as per the State of Colorado)
The pre-existing COVID safety guidelines (previously mentioned) are also still in effect and Herman's Hideaway will remain in compliance with strict adherence to all state and municipal issued guidelines/mandates regarding COVID-19 safety. We will continue to provide a safe environment for our patrons and we will do our best to remain proactive, up-to-date with current information, regulations, ready and willing to work toward solutions necessary to save lives and prevent the spread.
3. Masks required to enter, and required to be worn when moving throughout the building when not at stationary location within (ie. tables, designated stationary group, on stage, etc...)
4. 6 feet social distancing required (pretty self-explanatory at this point); Our tables have been spread out in accordance, and a distance of 25 feet space has been partitioned forming a semi-circular perimeter of 25 feet (safe distance from the stage itself). Please respect all partitions and markers throughout the building
5. Cleanliness/Sanitation. We provide and supply extra masks/sanitizer, etc... please be mindful. Wash your hands, etc.
6. Singers are recommended to BYO microphones
ABOVE ALL, Think: "courtesy/respect for others" - We have seen THIS very successfully practiced/accomplished over the last 8 weeks at Herman's. if EVERYONE thought this way, we would already be coming out of this on the other side. Let's ALL stick to our guns, do what we KNOW we need to do, and get through this for the better!
Thank you for your compliance, courtesy, and thoughfulness. We are in this together (and we will get through this TOGETHER).
And guess what? We CAN still have a great time!
- HERMAN'S HIDEAWAY
WE DO OUR BEST TO STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE MOST CURRENT OFFICIAL HEALTH INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE AWARE OR BECOME AWARE OF HEALTH-RELATED INFORMATION THAT WE APPEAR TO HAVE MISSED (IF IT DIRECTLY PERTAINS TO THE SAFETY OF OUR OPERATION AND THOSE WHO SUPPORT US), PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BRING IT TO OUR ATTENTION. email@example.com